Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

How To Be a BodyBuilder and Special Tips about Health .

How to be Bodybuilder :

A beautiful body makes you a beautiful man. Your body is like a well oiled machine. If you don't give your body the correct nutrients it will be hung.
There are a few important stapes that you should be a successful bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is not overly difficult,if you don't remember these important steps and obey them. You can build your muscle mass, but it has to be done the right way



Food:

Eat a meal every 2 to 3 hours:
 Body builders emphasize proteins matched with curbs, however, incorporating vegetables and fiber into your diet will also help sustain your health. If you miss a meal, you don't get to make up for it at the next meal.
1st meal
·         Take a protein supplement drink of low fat milk or water in the morning meal.Mixed with 1/2 cup of frozen fruit and fat free yogurt.
·         1 egg and 2 whites  fried with an olive oil substitute.
·         1000 mg flax seed oil
2nd meal
·         1/ 2 scoops of protein shake and 2 Fiber One Bars ground into a paste and mixed with skim milk
·         1000 mg of flax seed oil
3rd meal
·         2/3 cup of whole wheat/high fiber pasta or whole grain brown rice.
·         1000 mg of flax seed oil
4th meal 
       One can tuna or salmon (look for low sodium varieties)
·         1/ 2 scoops of protein shake and 2 Fiber One Bars and mixed with skim milk.
5th meal
·         1 to 2 scoops of a protein supplement in low-fat milk or water
·         3 eggs hard boiled or fried with olive oil or calorie free butter substitute.
·         1000 mg of flax seed oil
Water
Water is very important you’re dieting or not. Some people are so dehydrated that they confuse it for hunger pains. , If you weigh 150 lbs, strive to drink 75 ounces of water daily. Drink at least 5/6 litre water every day.
Workouts
A bodybuilder has to work on strength with some exercises such as:
        Leg lifts’ squats, leg curls, lateral pull downs,deltoids exercise,rear laterals,bench press, bicep curls, calisthenics etc
·         There are meny exercise that you will need to do to reach all of the muscles of your body.
·         You will need to do cardio training it will build endurance,energy and helps to remove the fat.
Warning:
 Always pay attention to your doctor's advice before starting any diet.
·         If you have high cholesterol or are at risk, don’t follow this plan.
·         If you are allergic to milk,protein shakes that the plan requires may not be good for you. Either stick to the eggs or find a shake with no dairy in it.
 Children and women who are pregnant or nursing should be careful to avoid excessive mercury consumption.

23 comments:

  1. These all special tips about health really informative to me because i need this. It is very useful for health care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on with this write-up, I really feel this site needs
    far more attention. I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the information!

    Feel free to surf to my site guitar hero 3 xbox 360

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really grateful to the owner of this web page who has shared this
    impressive article at at this time.

    Look at my weblog ... Workouts to improve Vertical

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.

    Feel free to visit my site exercises to increase vertical jump

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I've learn this put up and if I may I desire
    to counsel you some fascinating issues or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read even more issues approximately it!

    my website :: workouts for vertical

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an amazing post designed for all the online people; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

    Here is my blog ... workouts for vertical jump

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quality content is the key to interest the viewers to pay a visit the site,
    that's what this website is providing.

    Here is my webpage: newonlinestuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't even understand how I stopped up here, but I believed this publish used to be good. I do not recognize who you might be however definitely you're going
    to a well-known blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!



    Have a look at my website: workouts for vertical leap

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's up to all, as I am genuinely eager of reading this weblog's post
    to be updated daily. It contains good material.

    My homepage :: exercises to increase vertical leap

    ReplyDelete
  10. constantly i used to read smaller articles or reviews
    which as well clear their motive, and that is also
    happening with this article which I am reading at this place.


    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... verticaljump.einfohound.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a template or
    plugin that might be able to resolve this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.
    Many thanks!

    my web-site :: vacation ideas for couples

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love looking through a post that can make people think. Also, many
    thanks for allowing for me to comment!

    my web page - workouts for vertical

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply want to say your article is as astounding.
    The clarity in your post is just nice and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.

    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to
    keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a
    million and please keep up the enjoyable work.


    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... exercises to improve vertical

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying
    to find a theme or plugin that might be able to
    resolve this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share.

    Thanks!

    Here is my web blog :: workouts for vertical jump

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's very effortless to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this site.

    My web blog - workouts to increase vertical leap

    ReplyDelete
  16. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems
    of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd definitely
    appreciate it.

    Feel free to visit my web blog vertical leap workouts

    ReplyDelete
  17. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.

    my website - workouts for vertical jump

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very rapidly this web page will be famous among all blogging viewers, due to it's pleasant content

    Here is my blog post exercises To improve Vertical jump

    ReplyDelete
  19. Remarkable! Its genuinely remarkable article, I have got much clear idea concerning from
    this post.

    Feel free to visit my website: exercises to increase vertical jump

    ReplyDelete
  20. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful info specifically the remaining part :) I care for such information much. I used to be looking for this particular info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

    Here is my site - workouts to increase vertical leap

    ReplyDelete
  21. When I originally commented I appear to have
    clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and
    now whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails
    with the same comment. There has to be a means you can remove
    me from that service? Thanks a lot!

    My web page exercises for vertical

    ReplyDelete
  22. Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological globe everything
    is accessible on web?

    my blog ... workouts for vertical leap

    ReplyDelete