Monday, July 30, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

How To Add Meta Tags and Description on Your Blog Site For Better Google Searching With Page Rank

A meta-tag and description are consist of HTML code that is used inside a webpage. Meta description contains information about the web or blog page description and meta tag contains tags(keyword) information .

 Do you know that your website belong to meta description or meta tags? Click Here to find out that your site have meta tag and meta description or not.
 For optimum effectiveness, meta descriptions should be 70-170 characters long and meta tag should be short.When you will put meta tag use (,) per keyword.

How to add a meta-tag to a blog-post: Follow these step to know how to add meta tag and description on blog site.

 1) Go to blogger dashboard or design.
2)  Click or Edit your template.
3)Click edit HTML 
4) Don't click expand widegate
5)   Find this text:

    <head>

You may need to look for <head SOME-OTHER-STUFF>, depending on what template you are using. Usually I  search for "<head", ie without the closing bracket, and make sure that I do what is needed after the closing bracket >.

6)   Add this line of code after the <head> tag but before </head>

<b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>
<meta content='Help,Tips,Education, Health,Food,Study,Online Earning,Love' name='keywords'/>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'>
<meta content='Help Information Tips about Education, Health, Food, SEO,Tips,Quotes,Free,Backlink,Online Earning,Odesk,Study,Beauty Tips, Google Search, google adsense' name='description'/>
</b:if>

7)Just replace this color meta tag and meta description by your site description and meta tag then put it your site.
See bellow image to get it clearly.
8)If you  do not know your meta tag and description then click Here to know.

 

8 comments:

  1. I'm extremely impressed with your writing talents as neatly as with the layout in your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it is rare to see a great weblog like this one these days..

    My web blog buy toys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established website like yours require a lot of work?
    I am completely new to running a blog however I do
    write in my journal everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web blog: exercises to improve vertical

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.
    I like to write a little comment to support you.



    Here is my site; Http://theeverafterlady.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, after reading this awesome article i am
    too cheerful to share my experience here with friends.


    My website - exercises To jump higher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I
    was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for
    my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having
    problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

    My page - exercises to increase vertical leap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good article. I will be facing a few of these issues as well.

    .

    Have a look at my weblog ... vertical jump exercises

    ReplyDelete