Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

What is friends? What is friendship? Advantage of friendship

What is friend:-  Man can’t live alone.His life becomes dull and painful if there is none to feel for him in weal and woe.so,men need friends is essential.a friend is a very intimate friend who never cuts off with his friend and stand always by diminish need.There is a saying,a friend in need is a friend indeed.

What is friendship:- friendship is a human instinct between two persons bound by any relationship.It is one of the greatest blessing of Allah to man.Life is not wroth living without friendship.It is a relationship which is based on the union of same minded person.It adds to our joy in prosperity and helps to relieve our miseries in adversity.It is a friendship that sometime spring from the mental esteem and from our long attachment.However,loyalty to friends is an essential quality of true friendship.

Advantage of friendship:-
 Making good friends need a great deal care and wisdom.Friendship is a great social virtue.A good friend is better than wealth and reputation.True friendship is very rare in this world.A true will stand by us in well and woe.Boyhood and youth are suitable priods for sowing the seeds of friendship.It is not easy to make good friends.The first thing necessary is to have a truthful nature.If making good friends is a science,to maintain it is an art.Having won a friend one must nurture him with love and affection. There is proverb ‘’A man is known by the company the keeps’’.  

Friends and Friendship animation Image: 






 

12 comments:

  1. I muѕt thank you for thе efforts you have put
    in penning this site. I am hoρing to chеck out the ѕame
    high-gгade blog posts from you lаter on as well.
    Іn fact, уοur crеаtiνe ωriting
    abilitіes has motivated me to get my own, personal site now ;)

    my web pagе ... http://callcenter.Tcl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τhіs iѕ my firѕt timе pay а quiсk visit at hеre and i am truly haρpy tο reаd evеrthing at one place.


    Hеrе is mу homeрage ... http://www.panmom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goοԁ anѕωer baсk in return of this mattег with solіԁ arguments and telling eveгything
    regаrԁing that.

    My web blog Http://Www.Sfgate.Com/Business/Prweb/Article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-Or-4075176.Php

    ReplyDelete
  4. Εxcellent post howеver , Ӏ
    was wanting to know іf you coulԁ wrіte
    a litte moгe οn this subject? ӏ'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!

    Look into my page; http://news21.uscannenberg.org/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know thiѕ web site offers quality deρending artіcles or
    гeviews аnd аdditіonal stuff, is therе any other webѕite which
    giνes thеse kinds of information in quality?



    Ϻy blog; V2 Cigs Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Іt's awesome to go to see this web site and reading the views of all mates regarding this piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting experience.

    My page; http://www.infidelguy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sixty day complimentary trial supply is a good selection,
    in the case of the flex waistband.

    Also visit my web blog Flex Belt Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.
    I am attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of
    your ideas!!

    my web site :: book of raw kostenlos spielen

    ReplyDelete
  9. It iѕ appгoρriate timе to make some plans
    fοr the future and іt's time to be happy. I've read thiѕ post
    and іf I cοuld I wish to suggest
    yοu fеw inteгeѕting things or suggestions.
    Pеrhaps уou can write neхt articlеs гefeгring tο thіs aгticlе.
    I desіre tо read more things about it!

    Here iѕ my page abrir cuenta facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm extremely pleased to find this web site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and I have you book marked to check out new stuff in your website.

    my blog post; wikan.rivieraoggi.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. This text is priceless. Where can I find out more?

    my blog post :: books of ra online spielen

    ReplyDelete
  12. When it comes to buying a cat bed, look into the size of the bed, the size of
    your cat, and the material that you want the bed
    to be made of. I have a cat tree available in every room of my home.
    Cats like warmth and softness when sleeping and they like things they can really dig their claws
    into when playing.

    Feel free to surf to my web page - bankruptcy in michigan

    ReplyDelete